Become a Contracted Provider
Quality care begins with linking our patients to the right providers. That’s why we contract community-based providers like yourself to become part of our managed care network. This allows us to grow together and better serve our patients by providing specialty services and more primary care physician options.
If you are a provider who is interested in joining our network, you can submit a Letter of Interest by the following methods:
1401 N Montebello Blvd
Montebello, CA 90640
Attention: Provider Network Management
Ancillary & Hospital Providers:
- A complete list of services offered by the provider on a company letterhead.
- A copy of provider’s Medi-Cal and Medicare certification letter.
Please include the following information with your Letter of Interest:
- Completed Provider Assessment Form
- W/9 Form
- Service area by city and county
- Specialty services e.g. primary care, neurologist, pulmonologist.
There is a 45 day minimum turnaround for review of complete submissions. Due to the volume of requests partial/incomplete submissions will not be considered until all required documentation has been submitted fully completed.
Our Provider Services Contact Center is available Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Get in touch with our friendly representatives by calling (855) 848-5252 Option 1-6-3 to receive status on your submission.